Get Google Drive Documents ID for Google Drive Document Embedder-Module
The module "Google Drive Documents Embedder" allows to embed 4 type of documents, those are - PDF, DOC, PPT and Xls/CSV. TO publish them in joomla site you need to have their ID.
Here The ID of PDF and DOC file can be found in a same procedure.
1. Right Click on the PDF/Doc and click on "Get Link" and the click on "Sharing Settings" (see Screen 1)
2. From Dropdown(Anyone on Internet can Find and View ), Click on "More" (See Screen2)
3. Then Select Public on the Web and save You will get the link (Screen 3)
4. Now You have found the link. Copy only the ID from the link - (See Screen 4) In the screen shot. Red underlined content is the ID.
The ID of Presentation File and Excel file can be found in a same procedure.
1. Right Click on the document. Open with Google Sheets for Excel file and Open with Google Slides for Presentation File.
2. See on Left-top Corner, You will find "File". Click con that you will find "Publish to Web" option. Click on that (See screen 5)
3. You will find a popup window. Click on publish button. Then you will find "Link" option(Screen 6) Click on Link, you will find the link. Copy the link and paste it in Notepad/text document. From that link copy only the ID like - Screen 4. That's it.