- Chris Brown
- Responsive Yahoo Style Featured Article News Slider
- Friday, February 04 2022, 09:25 AM
- Subscribe via email
But if you're avast user and your Avast won't open on windows 10 then it's a really serious concern for people who daily surf on Internet.. But this issue can be fixed by performing few steps -
1) First we will uninstall the current avast antivirus software.
2) Then you have to restart your Windows 10
3) Go to avast official website and reinstall the updated version of Avast Antivirus
These steps can easily fix the avast not opening issue
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.